Applying for a mortgage can be complicated, so it’s important to work with an experienced mortgage lender who can walk you through every step of the loan process and provide expert guidance in choosing the loan that’s right for you. At the end of the day, your mortgage loan will be originated, processed, approved, and closed by people – not just a computer, company or institution. You are choosing people to help with the single biggest financial decision you will probably make in your life. Our people take that obligation seriously. Every Park Place Finance loan officer has 10+ years of experience, is NMLS licensed, keeps up-to-date with continuing education and certifications, and is a stickler for compliance. You won’t find this level of education or dedication at every mortgage loan company. Not even at most.
Park Place Finance is the standard for “What Makes a Good Mortgage Lender”. We ask the pertinent questions for your case, know our industry and our products well enough to explain them to you, find products that fit your specific needs, and know how to navigate any minefields that come along. We also keep communicating with you throughout the entire process, so you know where you stand every step of the way.
Looking for a mortgage lender involves more than just getting a low interest rate – although we provide that, too. You want to work with the best mortgage company, staffed by professionals who will guide you through all the steps in a way you can understand clearly.
Our Home Purchase Specialties
- No Application Fee & Options for No Closing Costs.
- Pre-approvals in 10 minutes over the phone.
- Standard 21-day closing guaranteed.
- FHA and VA loans with credit scores as low as 580.
- All loan officers are NMLS licensed, and each one has over 10 years of mortgage experience
- We search up to 34 banks in minutes to give you the best loan options.
- Experts in Conventional, FHA, VA, Condo, Investment Property & Jumbo Loans.
- Options for Cash-out Refinances & Home Equity Loans.
- Personalized service.
- Straight-forward answers.