What makes a good mortgage lender?
- A Good Mortgage Lender asks questions – and then uses your answers to find multiple mortgage options that make sense for your needs.
- A Good Mortgage Lender communicates well enough to explain everything in terms you can understand thoroughly.
- A Good Mortgage Lender works to find what’s best for YOU, so you’re comfortable with the terms of the mortgage.
- A Good Mortgage Lender is a problem-solver, has learned to expect the unexpected, and is experienced with working through any issues.
- A Good Mortgage Lender stays in touch with you throughout the mortgage process, and promptly returns your calls, your emails, and your texts.
- A Good Mortgage Lender closes on time. Time is money – sometimes literally – and it’s important to be efficient but also masters of detail so everything is accomplished smoothly.
Park Place Finance checks all of these boxes.
Justin Hubbert (NMLS #210697), President
Justin Hubbert graduated in 2003 with a Bachelor of Science degree from Purdue University, where he was a member of Pi Kappa Phi and the Student Government and was active in cross-country running.
Justin began his lending career working for a Lending Tree Affiliate and Chase Bank for several years before opening Park Place Finance in Austin, Texas in 2007. With an expertise in condo project approvals, working with self-employed borrowers, and Texas Cash Out loan regulations, he has originated over $110 million in Conventional, FHA and jumbo residential loans.
Justin prides himself on excellent customer service, up-front and honest answers, and the ability to find the lender best suited for your unique situation.
Rob Klepner (NMLS # 336378), Loan Originator
Rob Klepner graduated in 1991 from Wake Forest University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics. A Licensed originator since 2002, Rob has helped hundreds of families with their mortgage needs. Rob began his career with NationStar Mortgage before moving into a regional director position with CFIC Home Mortgage. Rob joined the Park Place Finance team in 2016 as an originator and operations specialist. In this role he leverages his mortgage knowledge to help all Park Place clients achieve their lending goals.
When Rob is not working, you may find him volunteering with the Wake Forest Alumni Group, Leander ISD, coaching and playing soccer and most importantly spending time with his wife, two children, their Great Dane, and their Goldendoodle.
Dustin Hughey (NMLS #1970007), VP of Operations
Dustin Hughey graduated from the University of Texas with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He began his career as a licensed real estate agent in Texas, and joined Park Place Finance in February of 2019. He served as a Loan Officer before being promoted to VP of Operations, and has extensive operational knowledge of every department within the company.
Contact us today. We want to help you move forward. 512-505-6267.